What service can I expect to get?
We are Chartered Town Planners and follow the Royal Town Planning Institute Code of Professional Conduct.
We act with competence, honesty and integrity and provide you with independent planning advice.
Before being commissioned to undertake the work we will meet with you to discuss the following:-
• scope of the advice which the client really needs.
• the client’s objectives in commissioning the work.
• timetable to which the client wants you to work.
• professional resources that you will need to put into the work.
• outputs and deliverables required by the client.
• background information and technical data that are available from the client.
• financial or budgetary constraints on the extent of the work.
• any specific requirements the client may have about the way the work is to be managed.
A short letter is always provided explaining what is included within the commission, when and how the work will be performed, and what the estimated costs are likely to be.