Mark Jones Planning Consultancy
started in January 2012 as a small, customer focussed planning consultancy. Mark Jones is our Principal Planner with over 30 years hands on planning experience in local government and more recently in the private sector. He holds a BA Hons degree and Bachelor of Town Planning Degree and has been a Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute
since 1995. He also has a Diploma in Management Studies and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education.
We have a diverse client base ranging from large organisations to individuals.
Many of our clients return, which shows how happy they are with our service. We also work alongside many architectural practices and technologists to provide a comprehensive service.
We provide honest and impartial advice and this approach has ensured the successful delivery of planning consents.
Our planning services include:
- Planning applications and appeals
- Site appraisals and development opportunity assessments
- Planning enforcement issues - enforcement notices and threats of enforcement action
- Specialist advice with regards to:-
- Green Belt development
- Barn/agricultural building conversions
- Household extensions
- Hot food takeaways and restaurant uses
- Garden developments
- Housing schemes
- Commercial schemes
- Agricultural and residential permitted development applications
- Development Plan representation
- Representing neighbours against nearby development proposals